I See Red

Instagram is proving quite addictive.
It's making me see things through a camera lens, albeit a phone camera lens, which my husband will tell you, is not the same thing.

Still, I'm enjoying the artistic emphasis it is putting on everyday life. Framing ordinary moments and objects (Arch is neither of these, but you get my meaning) with artistic vision. It's cool. I have fourteen followers. 

I feel so urbane...

and R E D is a pretty constant theme.
I don't know why. I'm sure it has nothing to do with anger issues. I prefer to see it as looking for the vibrancy and colour in life. Red lifts us out of the mundane, or the monochrome. (Not that there's anything wrong with that..)
anyway, i just like it.


r e d  j u m p e r  o n  A r c h


r e d  f  l o w e r s


r e d  l o u n g e  c o v e r  +  r e d  t a b l e s


r e d  b e r r i e s  r e d  b o w l  r e d 
b e r r i e s  r e d  b o w l


r e d c u p a n d s a u c e r


p e r s i a n  r u g


p i n o c c h i o


Waratahs


V I n t a G e  s H o e S


Cool Spider web roof thing

Comments

Popular Posts