My year of blogging

It's been a year since I took the plunge and started BLOGGING, something I'd been thinking about but hadn't been brave enough to start for some time. Like a lot of things, I realised at some point that if I was waiting until I was profound enough, accomplished enough, trendy enough or articulate enough I'd never be able to start. And sOme time previously I'd lost the joy of writing, and it's been wonderful to find it again through LOVEDECORATELETTERS. I'm amazed that in a year I've never been lost for words. Mixing in a little photography, pinterest, books and ideas have only added to the fun!

Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to read some of LOVEDECORATELETTERS - and to comment or let me know your thoughts. Your time and feedback is much appreciated. I have no idea what the future holds, but am happy to keep doing this for as long as it works.

Here's some of the borders (not in order) I've used over the year:












Would love to know which of these was your favourite.
Me? Maybe the summer one (with only 2 pics, third from the bottom) - it's minimalist, which is really not me at all, but it looked great! So as for a favourite?
I love them all..

Comments

Popular Posts